If you’re in the King County area, then we have some great news for you!
We’ve just established Washington’s first dedicated indoor pickleball facility. Beginning May 1st, Pickleball Station will officially open to the public. Pickleball Station was founded by the same people who own and operate PickleballCentral. We’re considering it a “sister company” located in the same facility, but with a distinct and separate focus: Becoming your favorite place to play pickleball in the Seattle area.
With the amount of fellow picklers growing by the day, we’ve made it easier to get your pickleball fix!
Areas of Focus
1. We will have 4 indoor courts available to the public. These courts will be available 7 days a week, from 7am – 10pm. These brand new courts feel like playing on an outdoor surface, but without the rain, snow, fog, and dirt!
2. Pickleball Station contains our Pro Shop. We have over 2,000 different products available for purchase including over 100 different models of paddles, balls, training aids, accessories and the industry’s best selection of pickleball apparel. The Pro Shop is staffed by real pickleball players who have expertise to help you find exactly what you need. It’s just like our online store, but in a physical brick & mortar location. Eventually, we’ll have the Pickleball Museum in our lobby.
3. The final area of focus are our Teaching, Training and Tournaments programs. We are so excited to have hired one of the region’s very best players as our new Pro Shop Manager. Peter Hudachko is a 5.0 player who has won multiple medals at prestigious tournaments. In addition to managing our court facilities and Pro Shop, he’ll develop our Teaching, Training and Tournaments Programs which will meet the needs of players of all skill levels.
Pickleball Station Location
Come visit our new location and try out the fantastic courts for yourselves!
Our new address and phone number are:
22330 68th Ave South
Kent, Washington, 98032
Pickleball Station Activities
Again, the hours of operation are 7am – 10pm, seven days a week. You can get court time in one of three ways and do any of the following through the Pickleball Station website:
1. Reserve a Court: During May you can reserve a court for $15.00 per hour. This is an introductory rate, so you should come check out our facility and see what we offer. We provide courts with balls included – and you can choose from Dura or Pure 2 balls.
2. Come for Drop-In Play: During the month of May, we will be offering drop-in play from 9:00 AM – Noon, and again from 4:00 PM – 7:00 PM. The courts will be open first come, first served. We will be limited the number of drop ins each day to make sure everyone gets court time! The introductory rate will be $5.00 per person for 3 hours.
3. Book a Lesson: If you want to work on improving your game and work one-on-one or in a small group (of up to four), you can book a lesson with Peter or one of his staff. One of our private pickleball lessons will allow you to learn the fundamentals and find your comfort zone. Or, if you’re already an accomplished player we guarantee we can help refine your game. The lessons and instructional program will launch formally in late May or early June. Introductory rates for lessons (including court time) are $50 per hour.
In the coming weeks, we will be announcing a series of events including local Pickleball Leagues and Pickleball Clinics! Stay tuned for more details.
We are so excited for this new facility and we can’t wait for you to join us. See you on the courts!